1995. Stuart Taylor, “Guilty and Framed,” American Lawyer magazine (December 1995). Concludes that Jamal probably fired one shot, but he was framed in a totally unfair trial.
- Vist to Mumia: Educators Cornel West and James Cone, and Journalist Chris Hedges
- NEW FILM IN PHILLY: MUMIA: LONG DISTANCE REVOLUTIONARY – FOR WHAT?
- ACTIVISTS ARE ON THE MOVE FROM PHILLY TO NEWARK- APRIL 24 AND 26
- JOIN US IN PHILLY – April 24 for Mumia’s 59th Birthday
- Report from the Legal Team about Recent Feb 25 Appeal for Mumia